It’s time to discover the world of Atlas. Atlas is a sandbox pirate survival MMO game that has been available on PC, it is sailing it’s way to the Xbox console. It will be available on the Xbox Game Preview next month. It’s hard to tell what this game has since I have never played it on PC. However, just the look and feel of it makes me very excited to try it out on my console. I love a good pirate game. This one looks like it brings the feel of Black Flag to the wide-open online world. Check out the lead designer, Erik Waananen, on Inside Xbox go over the future of the game and how it will be a cross-platform game when it comes out. Enjoy.
Info source: playatlas.com
The much-awaited Xbox Launch is imminent. As in, really imminent. Here’s what you need to know:
- ATLAS will launch into Xbox One’s Game Preview next month.
- ATLAS will be available for digital download on the 8th of October 2019
- It will launch Day One with crossplay support allowing Steam and Xbox to play together in the same gigantic world.
- Complete re-bindable keyboard and mouse support for Xbox players ensures full game parity and an even playing field for all players
- Optional single-player and private session modes, which also makes use of the new procedural “Wild Pirate Camp” system
- There will be simultaneous updates and content pushes for both Xbox and PC ensuring the delivery of the same experience for Pathfinders on both platforms
- We’re working on getting Unofficial servers setup for Xbox Day One with Nitrado, where cross-platform can be enabled or disabled (in any direction so PC or Xbox player servers only)
In the mood for a VR Pirate adventure? How about checking out Battlewake on the PSVR.